The Club Manager of the Year Award is provided to the candidate who exemplifies exceptional club management and meets the following award criteria.
- Must be an Active Member or an Associate Member in good standing with the Canadian Society of Club Managers
- Is a senior manager of a successful club
- Has performed well over an extended period at the Club(s) that the nominee has managed
- Is well respected by club members, club executives and fellow club managers
- Has made a personal contribution to the community at large through volunteer work, service clubs, charity or other form
- Has participated and contributed to the development of the club management profession through leadership, involvement and service at the Branch or National levels of CSCM
- A letter of reference from the nominee’s current or former club president or club owner is also required.
Nomination forms, complete with all supporting documents, must be submitted to email@example.com. Nominations are reviewed by the Awards Committee, which then makes its recommendations to the CSCM Board.
As part of the evaluation process, the Awards Committee may conduct an interview.